How do i mass produce my own cards?
To Mass produce Christmas cards we focus on the assembly line system–it ’ s the best way very !
step 1. Pre-cut your calling card bases. I suggest using the Basic White Thick cardstock because if you use a colored cardstock you ’ ll have to add a whiten layer inside to write a message which would mean more work and more composition .
If you are reading this in an electronic mail, snap here to view on the web .
Did this help you figure out how to mass produce christmas cards? What was your favorite tip?
Tip 2 : Use small pieces of Designer Series Paper as your sentiment layer. This is a great way to use paper scraps and add some whimsy to your Christmas card !
Tip 3 : Use the Stamparatus. This instrument allows you to mass produce Christmas cards so easily. Make indisputable you watch the television so you see how I use the hinges on the Stamparatus + how to make a template for stamping the trees on these Christmas cards .
Tip 4 : use Designer Series Paper to make quick, beautiful Christmas Cards ! If you choose to add die cuts like I did, make sure you mass cut those besides !
Another way to mass produce Christmas cards fast is to use the ‘ Candy Canes ’ background stamp !
Read more : Handmade Potato Stamp Christmas Cards
The Greeting on this card came from the ‘ Encircled in Warmth ’ stamp set .
possibly you want to step it up a act and enjoy coloring ! ‘ Bright Baubles ’ stamp set is perfect for coloring !
Mass Produce Christmas Cards – Coloring Tips:
- Choose your coloring tools–I chose Stampin’ Blends (alcohol based markers)
- Stamp all the ornaments in Memento Black ink
- Color each section of each stamped image one at a time…so color all the red sections, then all the yellow, etc. **The colors I used here were Daffodil Delight, Poppy Parade, Old Olive, and Misty Moonlight.
What about those especial Christmas Cards that you love to make ? You know me….I got tantalum mass produce some cards that use Copper foil & emboss ! These types of cards will require more time but the assembly agate line process even works !
Stamp all of the ornaments with Versamark Ink, pour Copper Emboss Powder over them, heat set, them and then die cut them.
Read more : Top 8 free ac inspection las vegas in 2022
I added some Crumb Cake ink with a Blending Brush to my emboss and brocaded images for some elusive tinge .
other tips to help you mass produce your cards :
- Stamp straight down, lift straight up
- If ink pads are too juicy use a spoon to push the ink down on the pad
- Trouble getting layers straight? Try standing up!
- Use tools to help you such as the Bone Folder, Ink & Pencil erasers for smudges
- Give the ink time to dry before touching
- Clean your stamps often when mass stamping
Want to remember tips to mass produce Christmas cards? Save this to your favorite Pinterest Board!