TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information, including personal information, from you in a kind of ways when you interact with our caller .
The types of information we may collect admit :
- Personal identifying information (name, address, email address, phone number, driver’s license, social security number, photos, videos, etc.)
- Payment information (credit card number, billing address, etc.)
- Feedback (ratings and reviews, live chat, etc.)
- Demographic information (age, gender, zip code/postal code, etc.)
- Shopping information (product preferences, purchase information and/or history, etc.)
- Social media information
- Device information
- Location information
- Internet information (browsing history, search history, etc.)
- Other information (in-store audio, video, photo, etc.)
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
information You May Directly Provide When You :
- Make an online or in-store purchase, return or exchange or when you shop in our stores;
- Create a personalized shopping account for your convenience;
- Use our order tracking;
- Sign up to receive promotional emails or text messages (including offers and sales alerts);
- Sign up to join a loyalty, rewards or similar program or club;
- Purchase a gift card;
- Sign up for and/or maintain a Company credit card;
- Interact with our Services or Company social media pages;
- Provide your contact information and product preferences;
- Participate in one of our promotional sweepstakes, contests and/or surveys or focus groups;
- Use the Ratings & Reviews or related services and features;
- Information you provide about others (e.g., gift cards); or
- Submit a request or comment to our Customer Service team.
In addition to data you provide directly, we may collect certain information using automated means. We may combine this automatically-collected information with other information we obtain about you, as described below .
information You May Indirectly Provide When You :
- Use the Wi-Fi service in some stores
- Click on sponsored links or third-party advertisements
- Enable location features when using our Services
- Checkout (product details, shipping details, date and location)
- Make a return or exchange (product details, shipping details, date and location)
- Install and use Company mobile apps
- Use our Site ( browser character, access times, pages viewed, IP address, navigation )
- Access our Services ( hardware, operating arrangement and translation, singular device identifiers, mobile network information, browsing behavior )
- Visit our stores which use cameras for security and operational purposes .
We may besides collect or organize information that we collect in our stores and combining it with information we collect through the Services
information We Collect From other Sources
We may besides receive information about you from other sources and combining or associate that with information we have about you, including :
- Social media platforms
- Companies that provide information to enhance our existing guest
- Our business partners (online ad networks, promotion and service co-sponsors)
We are not creditworthy for the accuracy of the information provided by third parties, or how such third base parties collect, use, or share such information .
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We do not sell your personal information. We may use the collect or combined information about you for a kind of purposes, including :
Providing Products and Services
- Administer your membership and communicate with you about loyalty member benefits
- Provide, maintain, and improve the Services and merchandise selections and customer service
- Carrying out any business function or other purpose as disclosed in this Policy or at the time you provide information to us
Improving Products and Services
- To understand your product interests
- Enhance your in-store and online shopping experience
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities
- Link or combine with other information we receive from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service
- Notify you about new products, services, features, promotions, events and special offerings we think you may find valuable
- Contact you regarding your use of the Site and, in our discretion, changes to our policies
- Process and deliver contest or sweepstakes entries and prizes
- Secure our operations and infrastructure, protect against identify theft, help prevent fraud, unauthorized activity, claims and other liabilities and minimize credit risk
- Prevent fraudulent activity and monitor against threats
- Investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities
- Communicate with you about our Company and partner products, services, offers, promotions, research, news, upcoming events, and other information we think will be of interest to you
- Personalize the Services and provide advertisements, content, or features that are targeted toward your interests
As differently permitted by law or as we may notify you .
We are based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by submit and Federal law. By accessing or using our Services or differently providing information to us, you consent to the work and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and early countries .
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
internally : We may share your information within our party, including our affiliates or sister companies .
Service Providers : We may provide your information to companies that provide support services to Company, including :
- third parties who support our Company
- third parties for marketing purposes
- we may make our postal mailing list and general shopping information available to selected companies we believe may offer products and services of interest to you;
- with other affiliates or the parent Company, which may use this information to offer products and services to you consistent with the purposes identified in this statement
Legal or Safety Requirements : We may disclose information about you :
- with your consent;
- in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process
other Disclosures : The follow is a non-exhaustive list of examples of how we may plowshare your personal information :
- when you sign up for and participate in the interactive areas of our Services;
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, a corporate business transaction, such as a merger or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company, joint venture, corporate reorganization, insolvency or bankruptcy, financing or sale of company assets;
- if a contest, sweepstakes or promotion is jointly sponsored by us and one or more other sponsors. We do not control and are not responsible for the other sponsors’ use of your personal information, and their use of your information will be in accordance with their own privacy policies.
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING, ANALYTICS AND SERVICES
- We use third-party service providers to assist us in better understand how visitors use the Site. To learn more about opting out of data collection through Google Analytics, click hera .
- We and our third-party ad vendors besides use first-party and third-party cookies to inform, optimize, and serve ads on the Site and other websites based upon a user ‘s past visits to our Site or other websites, and to report upon how company ad impressions and other ad services are related to the Site. We may combine and associate the data we collect through these technologies with early information we have collected from and about you. This blend data may be used by our third-party ad vendors for interest-based ad ( besides called “ on-line behavioral ad ” ) on the Site and early websites across the internet to personalize your on-line experience, improve our Site and other websites, and to tailor Company and other companies ‘ market to you. To learn more about this process or to opt out of this type of advertise from our third gear party advertise vendors, click hera to visit optout.networkadvertising.org .
- note that your browser settings may allow you to mechanically transmit a “ Do not Track ” signal to websites and online services you visit. Like many websites and on-line services, our websites are not designed to respond to “ Do not Track ” signals received from browsers. To find out more about “ Do not Track, ” you may wish to visit hypertext transfer protocol : //www.allaboutdnt.com .
- This policy does not apply to, and we are not creditworthy for, third gear party cookies, web beacons, or other tracking technologies and we encourage you to check the privacy policies of these third base parties to learn more about their privacy practices .
Read more : Top 17 quicken online free in 2022
Your Information. You may update or correct your on-line score information by logging into your on-line account and updating your information or by calling Customer Service. You may besides email us at customerservice @ beallsinc.com if you wish to deactivate your on-line account, but note that we may retain information about you for legitimate commercial enterprise purposes or as required by jurisprudence. If you would like to update or correct your loyalty program membership data, you may do indeed by logging on to your on-line bill or by calling Customer Service at 800-569-9038 .
Regarding Email, you may use the unsubscribe link on any Company promotional emails or click the appropriate brand below to unsubscribe from all further promotional emails :